Extension for Tribal agencies and Tribal Child Care Programs for the CSPP and CCTR RFA
Attention: Tribal agencies, Tribal Child Care Programs, California School Districts, County Office of Education Superintendents and agencies of early learning and care programs interested in applying for California State Preschool Program or General Child Care and Development Program funding
Specific to Tribal agencies and Tribal Child Care Programs
The CDE, ELCD will be extending the due date to Wednesday, January 2, 2019, for the fiscal year (FY) 2018–19 California State Preschool Program (CSPP) and General Child Care and Development Program (CCTR) Request for Applications (RFA) for Tribal agencies and Tribal Programs.
Located on page 9 of 35 on the program overview and instructions, this section provides information regarding program funding eligibility. The applicant agency must be:
· Licensed in accordance with 22 CCR, Community Care Licensing; or
· Eligible for licensing in accordance with 22 CCR, Community Care Licensing, Division 12; or
· Appropriately exempt from licensing requirements
Note: This extension is only for those Tribal agencies or Tribal Child Care Programs who are appropriately exempt from licensing compliance with California Code of Regulations Title 22. If your Tribal agency or Tribal Child Care Program is interested in applying for either of these funding opportunities and needs an extension, please reach out to Margo Hunkins either by email (mhunkins) or phone (916-323-1305) to inform her of your extension request. The ELCD must receive your request in order to grant your agency an extension.
· For all other questions regarding the CSPP RFA, please send an email to CSPPRFA.
· For all other questions regarding the CCTR RFA, please send an email to CCTRRFA.
The following documents can be referred to for completing the application:
· FY 2018–19 California Department of Education CSPP Web page at https://www.cde.ca.gov/fg/fo/r2/cspp18rfa.asp.
· FY 2018–19 California Department of Education CCTR Web page at https://www.cde.ca.gov/fg/fo/r2/cctr18rfa.asp.
This is a message from the California Department of Education (CDE), Early Learning and Care Division (ELCD).
P Please consider the environment before printing this email.
The information contained in this correspondence is intended only for the individual or entity named above, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. Dissemination, distribution or copying without the prior approval of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender. Marin County Office of Education