Don’t miss the chance to be a part of the community working to fight hunger in Marin. 150 of your colleagues will be at this forum next Monday– hope you can join us!
Working together, we can reduce hunger and missing meals in our communities. We hope you can attend the next Marin Communications Forum on September 24th:
HEAL 2.0: Fighting Food Insecurity, Hunger and Missing Meals in Marin
HEAR opening remarks from Meredith Nguyen at the San Francisco-Marin Food Bank.
about the new task forces for HEAL 2.0:
1. CalFresh – Alexandra Danino, SF-Marin Food Bank
2. Food Now – Amy Dietz, Marin HHS/Dept. of Aging
3. Built Environment – Lori Davis, Sanzuma
MEET some of the key people and organizations working to fight hunger in our community food systems in Marin:
- Marin Child Care Council – Madelene McCann
- San Rafael City Schools – Alan Downing
- Covia – Paula Freeman
- Marin Interfaith Council – Steve Schwartz
- Agricultural Institute of Marin – Andy Naja-Riese
- ExtraFood.org – Marv Zauderer
- Ceres – Deborah Ramelli
- Marin City Health & Wellness – Michaela Moss & Amber Allen-Peirson
LISTEN to closing remarks from Dr. Grant Colfax, Director of Marin Health and Human Services.
GET INVOLVED: Volunteer * Donate * Join a Task Force!
Please REGISTER by Tuesday, Sept. 18th!
Forward to friends and co-workers; this is a free event sponsored by First 5 Marin.