California Early Childhood Online (CECO) Overview Modules
The EESD is pleased to announce the expansion of the CECO overview modules, which enable early childhood professionals to increase their content knowledge and ability in order to better ensure developmentally appropriate experiences for children in their care.
Desired Results Developmental Profile (DRDP) Rater Certification
· The DRDP Rater Certification includes an Introduction to Rater Certification, and Selected Rater Certification Portfolios.
Business Practices in Family Child Care
· An Introduction to Best Business Practices in Family Child Care
· Family Child Care Business Plan (Part 1: Program Planning)
· Family Child Care Business Plan (Part 2: Liability)
· Family Child Care Business Plan (Part 3: Finances and Record Keeping)
· Sustainability in Family Child Care
Guidelines for Early Learning in Child Care Home Settings (Family Child Care)
· An Introduction to Guidelines for Early Learning in Child Care Home Settings
· Roles & Relationships and the Home as a Caring and Learning Environment
· An Introduction to Developing a Home-Based Curriculum
· Social-Emotional Development
· Language and Literacy Development
· Mathematics Learning and Cognitive Development
· Creativity and Self-Expression and Physical and Motor Development
· Family Child Care as a Profession
Preschool Program Guidelines (PPG) (7 Modules)
History and Structure of the Local Child Care and Development Planning Council (LPC)
The modules can be accessed on the CECO Web site in English at https://www.caearlychildhoodonline.org/#/english/; most modules are also available in Spanish at https://www.caearlychildhoodonline.org/#/spanish/. Register on the CECO Web site for free, and receive a certificate with successful completion of each module.
A comprehensive listing of the online modules with the approved hours for each course is available on the CECO Web site at:
This is a message from the California Department of Education (CDE), Early Education and Support Division (EESD).
P Please consider the environment before printing this email.
The information contained in this correspondence is intended only for the individual or entity named above, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. Dissemination, distribution or copying without the prior approval of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender. Marin County Office of Education