Our Child Care Roundtables are opportunities for Commissioners and community members to discuss topics related to Child Care and Early Education in Marin County.
In commemoration of Fair Housing Month, this month we will be discussing local issues associated with the relationship between housing and child care including:
- the cost of housing influence in teacher recruitment and retention;
- family child care providers as tenants;
- land use for child care facilities;
- inclusion of child care facilities in new developments;
- opportunities for advocacy.
Notes from the event will be used as part of the Commission’s Countywide Needs Assessment. This is a free brown bag luncheon event open to the public. Please click here for more information and to RSVP.